Friday, June 24, 2011

That Was Yesterday!!!

 Today is a new day, don't be bothered by what you could have had or what you should have done.  Be excited about what you're GOING to do and what you WILL have.
I'm sure we all beat ourselves up daily about what we could have done to change a situation or redirect some negative energy and turn it into a positive.  We're all human!
REALITY CHECK!  Every second that passes is just that, the past, it's now a part of history, whether it's last year, minute or second.  Some things are out of our control, I've gone some years with not so much as regrets, but surely some discomfort in some important decisions I made that would ultimately shape my past.  My impulse is sometimes stronger than my reality.  There's no winning in fighting things you can't control, it's a waste of energy.  Since we all know thoughts become things it's important to stay as positive as possible, exercise it.  It's easier said than done, but it must be something to it if it's a challenge.  Moving forward is key!!

Nikki Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something, go right ahead!