Thursday, December 5, 2013

No man, no match for Mr. Mandela! A true warrior!

For some reason I don't feel sad about Mandela's passing, and I mean that in the most sincerest way. I am deeply touched by OUR lost but I'm blessed to have been able to see such Character, Strength, Love, Intelligence, Passion, in one man for as long as I've been alive.  I've seen people change course several times in just six months, but NOT Mr. Mandela! He's been focused since he could walk, and 95 years of life is beyond a blessing today.   He is the pillar of strength and will to do!  He has showed me no matter what happens in life never stop fighting for your beliefs even if the fight is for your life!   Black leaders have been murdered during the civil rights movement in the late 50's early 60's, they too stayed the course but the evil doers did them in.  Today sadly to report Black leaders are more focused on TV ratings, and press than they are the people.  So to Mr. Nelson Mandela I salute you a million times over, and thank you for your courage to fight for freedom both physical and mental, and for being a selfless man!  I adore you, and love you!

In all of my life, I've never felt a charity outside of cures for diseases to be of interest until now.  I will and hope you too will support Mr. Mandela's foundation and that we never wake up from his dream!
RIP





No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something, go right ahead!