Monday, January 6, 2014

Blood, Sweat and Heels, 1st episode





REALITY CHECK

I'll start by saying, I'm completely hooked on these semi scripted reality shows. You can learn a lot from these shows. Like how to embarrass yourself and not even know you're doing it, how to contradict yourself on several occasions, how to completely dumb out for cash, lol! I can't wait to be on one, there I said it.

It's obvious people have been watching the growth of these reality shows, because the one thing the newbees are conscious of is their wardrobe and make up, chilllld Jocelyn from L&H was a hot mess, and so was Scrappy's baby momma Erika. A little birdie said during Erika's 1st season they had to pre-clean if that's a word, her roach infested house so the roaches wouldn't get caught in the production equipment. No wonder Scrappy always had the "Bitch please" look and tone when she started acting up, he was the reason should could even act out like that. Ok my bad, lol always wanted to say that.


Now on to Blood, Sweat and Tears, the new Bravo reality series. This show features 6 Black women all professionals. However, no matter how successful, present is the catty attitude, name calling, immature energy that plaques most women in groups. It's the first episode, too soon to give is the reason why we'll actually watch more than two shows, but here's what I got from the first episode.



Ok, Daisy already annoys me, pushing that dated ass blonde idea of how a real woman deals with her man. By snooping through his things, treating him like a child, emasculating him, child please. She's a grown woman who appears to be ambitious so why short change yourself where it really matters. Smh, get yo life, I can't take these extra for nothing chicks.

Mica, well she seems a little jaded and covers up her insecurity with over talking others, and sarcasm. I think I heard her call two different women sheltered so umm, sounds like someone has her own issues. I guess she fought the good fight, because she found out the man she was in love with was with someone else for 20 years at the time they were dating. I'd be devastated, angry, and evil, and in that order. Well she's with him so we'll see how that goes.


Melyssa Ford is on to the next phase in her life, and I'm glad she can make the transition, because some people get stuck and can't move. Please, she so onto the next she calls herself an ex video MODEL, LOL.. MODEL.. Ok Melyssa if you like it I love it, but that's not what they were calling it back then. I heard she's had some hardship so I do sympathize with her, so girl sell some damn condos now that you're a real estate agent.


Demetria Lucas - I like this girl, she's an author, strong willed, and a lil spunky. Now it may work for that chocolate drop of a man of hers, but that personality may be a little too strong for this dainty crew. Demetria was not feeling the idea that women should belittle themselves to some degree to keep your man, then blogged about it. Well, the rest of the ladies are not happy about it, so next week I'm on it!

Geneva.. Well I need her to not dress like she's on her way to Mary J Blige concert with her high school mushroom. Waiting for her to matter. LOL.

Brie - ? I'm just saying...

Well the dumbest comment on the show is from Daisy.. How do you get mad at a blogger for blogging about your brunch, claiming it was a personal conversation.
I'm sorry, Daisy is holding a microphone hosting Sunday brunch on the roof top of the hotel with about a hundred people downtown Brooklyn with about 4 cameras in your face. Do you hear yourself?

Well let's see if this show turns up the second episode, because right now, I can't get that hour back. smdh.

#bloodsweatandheels #bravotv #realitytv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something, go right ahead!